Muffin the star hunter Muffin the star hunter

Eh...

This game was a bit boring. Not too much to do. You just collect the stars and jump on the slime balls/snails, then find the exit. A bit bland.

Apocalypse On The Horizon 2 Apocalypse On The Horizon 2

Wow....

This is definitely a piece of work. It has so many elements to it. The horns just come out of nowhere almost, but they fit in well. Then the song gets a breakbeat going in the background. It blends so well. Great job. A+ 5/5

Stealth-Emergence responds:

Thanks man glad you liked it thanks for your review too

Peace Out!

Stealth

i2 - Satisfaction ((not done)) i2 - Satisfaction ((not done))

Very very nice

This work is full of changes and I really didn't get bored at any time from listening to it. It's good. I agree with the others who said that the changes in the volume and rhythm and instrument usage is nice. Can't wait to hear the finished version.

I give it a 5/5.

AAActivate AAActivate

Good

This isn't my favorite style of techno, but I think it's really good, regardless. It's very long and changes pretty much the whole way, so that's good. I hate when techno drags on the same thing the whole song. Although it sticks on some beats maybe a little longer than necessary, I still like it.

Oh, and thanks for the review! I think I'll be checking on your music occassionally considering it seems to have a good amount of skill behind it.