Apocalypse On The Horizon 2 Apocalypse On The Horizon 2

Wow....

This is definitely a piece of work. It has so many elements to it. The horns just come out of nowhere almost, but they fit in well. Then the song gets a breakbeat going in the background. It blends so well. Great job. A+ 5/5

Stealth-Emergence responds:

Thanks man glad you liked it thanks for your review too

Peace Out!

Stealth

i2 - Satisfaction ((not done)) i2 - Satisfaction ((not done))

Very very nice

This work is full of changes and I really didn't get bored at any time from listening to it. It's good. I agree with the others who said that the changes in the volume and rhythm and instrument usage is nice. Can't wait to hear the finished version.

I give it a 5/5.

AAActivate AAActivate

Good

This isn't my favorite style of techno, but I think it's really good, regardless. It's very long and changes pretty much the whole way, so that's good. I hate when techno drags on the same thing the whole song. Although it sticks on some beats maybe a little longer than necessary, I still like it.

Oh, and thanks for the review! I think I'll be checking on your music occassionally considering it seems to have a good amount of skill behind it.

Ghetto Man Ghetto Man

Ghetto Man, haha

I love this, very laid back with a streetstyle and simple but cool bass beat. The drums are nice, although a little repetitive at some points. Overall, I love it.

amanda-usa responds:

Thanks. But if you really love it, you'd recommend it to some friends. (Just kidding :P)

i2 - Its A Dream (remix) i2 - Its A Dream (remix)

Good

The intro is nice and goes into something you could imagine people dancing to. Very good.

Check out my stuff if interested.

i2abbitz responds:

thanks! i'll get right on it!

SpK*) - Pac SpK*) - Pac

Nice

Very cool rendition. Made me wanna play pacman.

Check out my stuff if interested.

Spikrodd responds:

sure, im interested! thx for the review too

Island Theme Island Theme

Really like it

I could definitely get into that. Very cool. Mellow but the drums give it a little action.

Check out my stuff if you're interested.

amanda-usa responds:

Thanks for you kind words. I usually get mean words from my flash submissions, because i'm not very good in flash. And get this: this is the first audio i've made in my life. So what you said makes me feel like making more. Anyways, thanks, and i'll be sure to check out you page :)

Notoriuse Trance Notoriuse Trance

Nice first try.

My first go at making a song in a generator was not good. You'll get better if you continue to practice. What program do you use? If you need any help learning, send me a message.

Also, you can find my music at http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=1741901 if you're interested.

kaymation responds:

i use anvil studio then audacity to get the mp3

Flash Flash

Good Idea

It's original and good, but it is a bit choppy in some places. It also seems like the audio is clipping. The volume may be turned too high on some of the instruments. Nice song regardless, though.

Check out my stuff if you get the chance.

The Pregnancy (FL Mix) The Pregnancy (FL Mix)

Wow.. good improvement

The Power Emotion loop was good, but this definitely tops it. Very good guitar work, even if it is in FL Studio.

Red-Slash responds:

ive been working on this peice a long time.

I've had the powerful emotion loop for over a year. I'm glad i finally found the inspiration to finish it